Aims and Scope
World Journal of Nanoscience and Technology (WJNST) is an international scientific journal edited by the Scientific Association of Nanobiotechnology of Islamic Azad University, Jouybar branch. The aim of World Journal of Nanoscience and Technology is to publish articles in all aspects of Nanotechnology, Advanced Materials, Design & Fabrication, Energy & Environment, Food & Agriculture, Green Nanotechnology, Industrial Nanotechnology, Nanomedicine & Biotechnology, Nanosafety and Sensors & Electronics. The Journal also aims to facilitate and enhance communication across all sub-disciplines of the sport sciences. The journal invites original papers, review articles, technical reports and short communications containing new insight into any aspect of Sport sciences that are not published or not being considered for publication elsewhere.
WJNST appears Six times, Feb , Apr, Jun, Aug, Oct & Dec every year. Considering the increasing importance of rapid, effective, international communication.
- Publication within a short period after acceptance.
- On-line publication in advance of the printed journal.
- Papers abstr/indexed by all the major scientific indexing services
- Printing, Processing and Delivery is free of Charge to six final pages.
- One Journal copy with 5 offprints will be sent to the Corresponding Author