Omar El-Mukhtar Journal of Biological Sciences (OeM-JBS) is an international scientific journal published by the International Digital Organization for Scientific Information (IDOSI). The journal provides a common forum where all aspects of Agriculture.
The fields which are covered by OeM-JBS are:
- Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences
- Biomedical Sciences
- Plant Sciences
- Animal Sciences and Evolution
- Crop Science
The journal invites original papers, review articles, technical reports and short communications containing new insight into any aspect of Biology and related Sciences that are not published or not being considered for publication elsewhere. Omar El-Mukhtar Journal of Biological Sciences (OeM-JBS) appears six times, February, April, June, August, October & December every year considering the increasing importance of rapid, effective, international communication. Special issues on different occasions may be published.
Omar El-Mukhtar Journal of Biological Sciences (OeM-JBS) offers:
· Publication within a short period after acceptance.
· On-line publication in advance of the printed journal.
· Papers abstr/indexed by all the major scientific indexing services
· Publication of an article in the Journal is not contingent upon the author's ability to pay the charges. Neither is acceptance to pay the handling fee a guarantee that the paper will be accepted for publication. Authors may still request (in advance) that the editorial office waive some of the handling fee under special circumstances.