Aims and Scope
Middle-East Journal of Medicinal Plants Research (MEJMPR) is an international scientific journal edited by the International Digital Organization for Scientific Information (IDOSI). MEJMPR aims to set up and provide an international academic declaration for medicinal plants throughout word especially phytochemical, pharmacological and ethnobotanical profile of higher plants . The journal publishes new finding of medicinal plant, folklore use of plants in treatment of various infection diseases. As international journal, MEJMPR is distributed worldwide and invites articles thought the world on all areas of medicinal plants. Scope includes medicinal chemistry, pharmacy, toxicology, epidemiology, botany, bacteriology, biochemistry, biotechnology, cell biology, microbiology, pharmacology, physiology, pathology, hematology, histopathology and cytology for the various infectious diseases.
MEJMPR offers to publish
Original articles; Review articles, Case Report
- Publication within a short period after acceptance.
- On-line publication in advance of the printed journal.
- Papers abstr/indexed by all the major scientific indexing services.
- 7 offprints And/OR 1 Journal copy will be sent to the Corresponding Author
- Articles may also be submitted for special issues.