Aims and Scope
Journal of Forestry and Environment (JFE) is an international scientific journal published by the International Digital Organization for Scientific Information (IDOSI). The journal provides a common forum where all aspects of Forestry, Environment, Agroforestry, Trees and Nature, Agroecosystem, Biodiversity are presented.
The journal invites original papers, review articles, technical reports and short communications containing new insight into any aspect of Forestry and Environment that are not published or not being considered for publication elsewhere. Journal of Forestry and Environment (JFE) appears three times, April, Aug and Dec every year considering the increasing importance of rapid, effective, international communication. Special issues on different occasions may be published.
Electronic submission of manuscripts is strongly encouraged, provided that the text, tables, and figures are included in a single Microsoft Word file. Submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment to the Associate Editor at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Journal of Forestry and Environment (JFE) offers:
- Publication within a short period after acceptance.
- On-line publication in advance of the printed journal.
- Papers abstr/indexed by all the major scientific indexing services
- Printing, Processing and Delivery charges US 60 $ up to six final pages
- One Journal copy with 5 offprints will be sent to the Corresponding Author
- Publication of an article in the Journal is not contingent upon the author's ability to pay the charges. Neither is acceptance to pay the handling fee a guarantee that the paper will be accepted for publication. Authors may still request (in advance) that the editorial office waive some of the handling fee under special circumstances.