Aims and Scope
African Journal of Basic & Applied Sciences (AJBAS) is an international scientific journal published by the international digital organization for scientific information (IDOSI). The aim of AJBAS is to publish articles in biological sciences, biodiversity, biotechnology, clinical sciences, animal and veterinary sciences, agricultural sciences, chemistry, environmental sciences, physics, mathematics and statistics, geology, engineering, computer science, social sciences and information technology.
The journal invites original papers, review articles, technical reports and short communications containing new insight into any aspect of applied sciences that are not published or not being considered for publication elsewhere. The publication of submitted manuscripts is subject to peer review and both general and technical aspects of the submitted paper are reviewed before publication. Authors are advised to suggest several potential reviewers who are familiar with the technical aspect of their paper. Final decision on any paper is made by the Editor In Chief.
- Publication within a short period after acceptance.
- On-line publication in advance of the printed journal.
- Papers abstr/indexed by all the major scientific indexing services.
- One Journal copy with 5 offprints will be sent to the Corresponding Author
- Articels may also be submitted for special issues.