Advances in Biological Research (ABR) is an international scientific journal published by the International Digital Organization for Scientific Information (IDOSI). The journal provides a common forum where all aspects of Agriculture. The fields which are covered by ABR are:
- Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences Biomedical Sciences
- Plant Sciences Animal Sciences and Evolution
- Crop Science
The journal invites original papers, review articles, technical reports and short communications containing new insight into any aspect of Biology and related Sciences that are not published or not being considered for publication elsewhere. Advances in Biological Research (ABR) appears six times, February, April, June, August, October & December every year considering the increasing importance of rapid, effective, international communication. Special issues on different occasions may be published.
Advances in Biological Research (ABR) offers:
- Publication within a short period after acceptance.
- Papers abstr/indexed by all the major scientific indexing services
- Publishing contents in both forms Online and in print (5 offprints + Hard copy)